View Single Post
Old July 26, 2009, 09:39 AM   #22
Roamingdoc83

Take it easy... it is not an 'auto' nor is it supposed to (according to Win) "auto eject". What the preponderance of commentary "and" the Win. manual indicates is that the 'bolt' opens upon discharge and is "supposed" to slide back in a manner assisting the opener (the shooter) and "bring back the hull/casing"... the shooter(!) continues the action and ejects the spent hull, moves the slide quickly forward inserting/chambering a new shell.

My issue is simply that when the bolt comes back out of battery it does not bring the hull/casing back with it and I have to quickly push it forward WHEN IT THEN grabs the spent hull/casing and will bring it back upon a 'pump' of the slide.

That seems, from all the research I've done in various forums and sites, to be a bit off from the expected function.

My examination of the mechanism(s) showed a decreasing angle 'extractor' and I am still trying to determine if this part (while it looks cleanly machined) is SUPPOSED to look like that (decreasing angle versus completely perpendicular to the hull/casing head)...

I am going to run several different makes of ammo thru it and determine first if this is some kind of 'ammo' related issue. Then I will also video it and show the video here (if that is possible so everyone can observe this little apparent glitch - which may not be at all ;^)... appreciate the constructive responses. Thanks very much.

Page generated in 0.07460 seconds with 8 queries