Thread: A&P Arms A+++
View Single Post
Old November 5, 2008, 10:37 AM   #28
Shikoku

NICE!!

Hey Gunny, thnx for the heads up on that. I LOVE how you took SAVAGE's advice and did your own research lol.

Savage? really? c'mon dude. Look, like you seem to do, I am going to follow suit because to be honest, I am a little out of my water on this forum. See, I actually hang out on forums. ALOT! I have the greatest job in the world. I work on computers and carry a gun. Only thing better would be to play video games and carry a gun, but I digress. So I hang out on the internet often and am in and out of message boards in languages you dont even know exist more then likely. 1f u n0 wh47 1 m34n lol!

I just happen to be looking to see if A&P had a website cause I am shopping for something specific. And I tripped over this board. And let me tell you. I know a couple russian hackers that could give you pointers on how to lie online. You spend way too much time being what we call Cyber tough guy. you imply that you are somebody important irl (IN REAL LIFE) and that you "have friends" roflmfao!! no you dont and you know it. You have the internet. Thats it. I know it makes you feel powerful. Makes you feel like you have a voice in the lonely nights. But honestly, you should go hang out with some real people with real thoughts that THEY came up with on their own. Walk away from the imaginary seal team best friends. Put down your super secret CIA badge. Your a potzer. You know it. We know it.

Now I have been to A&P often. Honestly? not my fav place to shoot. I shoot IDPA and cant double tap at A&P. Fine. Thats their call. I am not going into there house and telling them what to do. (been warned a few times and I dont push my luck TOO much). I have bought 1 weapon from them. They were helpful. Answered my questions and didnt try to upsell me. Might be because when I am seen people think of me as a mean looking geek. Or it could be because I spoke to them as equals and not someone put there to serve my whims. They dont know I know my stuff until we talk. Once they realize I know what I am doing they relax a bit. But still a geek. Not my fault. My mom dresses me funny. Not as funny as someone trying to be cool and sporting a shoulder rig. Really? you really did that? You do know the point of that is to be CONCEALED right? 35 years and still a newb? of course your going to get pwn3d when you go in there. newb.

As for the staff, they seem cool to me. The tall guy...and I do mean TALL! is great. he talks TO people not through them. he cracks jokes and laughs at yours. Except the dumb ones then he laughs at you and not the joke. You know, kinda like well rounded people do. They are there to do a job. They are not there to cater to you. When the customer is holding a gun, he is not always right. Sorry, I think they do a bang up job to be honest. You walk up to me and ask to see a gun and expect me to give it you, you'll get laughed at. They actually have to do it. Brave as far as I am concerned. I dont trust ANYONE with a gun around me.

To everyone else, I dont normaly flame on message boards and those that do annoy me. But I had to take a shot at mr Savage there. I would LOVE to meet him in real life over a cup of coffee and laugh at him to his face. I do respect peoples opinions. Very much so. As long as they are honest with them. The cyberposturing there was killing my brain. I guess now that I posted I am opening myself to being flamed too. I deserve it I guess.

Page generated in 0.03445 seconds with 8 queries