View Single Post
Old July 12, 2018, 01:36 AM   #23
mellow_c

Just thought I'd pass on to you all a new to me Gun Sock that is apparently the BEST.

Sack-Ups

Check them out.

They are not much more expensive than all the made in China ones I see everywhere. They are made in the USA. They also claim to have the BEST protection of all available gun socks.

There are some video testimonials of people on their website stating that they had guns in Sack-Ups along side other types of gun socks, and those guns were exposed to extreme moisture, smoke from a fire, and other such things... all of them said that in every case, the guns stored in the Sack-Ups faired FAR better than the ones that were in other types of gun socks.

That's good enough for me. I think I'll probably buy some in the future, and stick with them going forward. Maybe I'll even switch out the ones I have now for Sack-Ups.

The way I look at it is, why not spend $5 - $7 to buy the best protection available for a firearm that costs anywhere between $200 - $2000.

But I guess it depends on how many guns you have... and how much money you have to burn... and how concerned you really are about such things happening to your firearms.

Page generated in 0.02479 seconds with 8 queries