View Single Post
Old December 6, 2017, 12:36 PM   #34
briandg

I have about a pound or so of ammo sitting in a box, waiting for a trip to the hazmat recycle place. Anything I find loose on a range comes home and goes into it. some things that I find around the house that I can't remember or identify. I once dumped a whole box of loaded ammo that I had questions about. a friend once gave me a box of ammo that came from another friend and so forth, unidentified and mixed headstamps and bullets.

Nahh, I'm not so poor that I am willing to pick up a round of 9mm off of the ground and load it into my gun and fire it. there isn't any reason to assume that any random piece of ammo provided from an unknown source will be safe to use in any given firearm.

As I have said before, how many of you would take a drink out of that half empty bottle of tequila that you found at the bus stop? I don't think that it's all that much different from picking up a half empty box of shotshells.

A person I worked with once found a perfectly good cooler on a sidewalk near a park. "hot dog!" he shouted, and picked it up. Coolers used to cost a whole lot more than they do know.

Oh, boy, he said, something in it rolled around and thumped when he picked it up. "BEER!" he said to himself. when he opened it, there was a head in it. A big ugly dog's head. Somebody had dumped a rotting dog's head in the cooler and set it out to be found. Must have been really entertaining to watch it as it happened.

Page generated in 0.03350 seconds with 8 queries