View Single Post
Old December 1, 2009, 01:21 AM   #15
parallel

thicken the skin

All of that at the bottom of your post is very impressive, however, without the actual firearm available for analysis it is truly just speculation. Also, this was a form post (like a form letter), in other words pretty much the same post was posted on multiple forums, so if the shoe doesn't fit then don't wear it. By the way, my doctor is a damn smart man... but he insist on seeing me before he gives a prognosis... that's all I'm saying.

ETA: Due to my own failure in communicating, I'm running into this on a few forums where the speculation is reasonable (as yours surely was). I should have included in my post the fact that , for the most part, the comment on speculation is aimed toward those who are being linked to these pages and then speculating wildly even going so far as to say that this has happened to me specifically before and that I used the wrong powder in a reload, etc, etc when nothing could be further from the truth. So, I apologize for coming across as rude, I just got tired of reading so many post that speculated and hypothesized as if there were NO doubt. The biggest problem with that is that this is happeneing on forums that I'm not even a member of. I should have followed my instincts and just ignored it when people were sending me emails with links to some of the rubbish that was being posted.

Last edited by parallel; December 1, 2009 at 01:51 AM.

Page generated in 0.02319 seconds with 8 queries