View Single Post
Old April 7, 2013, 03:19 AM   #37
Glock 31

I was trying to decide if I liked the half moon ejector rod over the bulls-eye variation and could't honestly come to a conclusion. I like the aesthetics of the half moon, but the bulls-eye also has its own appeal. Now however, reading your post, I do indeed think that the bulls-eye would probably not work well in the holster I have for the gun. I'd rather avoid the damage to the holster as well as any potential damage to the gun itself over simple aesthetic desire.

Quote:
And that's the gun's fault? If you're constantly worried about scratching something, you probably shouldn't have bought in the first place.
I don't believe he was talking necessarily about blaming the gun. Just that some people don't have the 'kit gloves' collector mentality that some owners might. On the other hand if you do have high end pieces that you do shoot, that's great and nothing wrong with that either. It's just that some collectors do have the mentality that, past a certain value, it is foolish to actually fire a collector's item since it would diminish its overall value and compromise its potential 'mint condition' quality. No position is wrong really. It all comes down to why you have it and what you have it for I guess.

Page generated in 0.02462 seconds with 8 queries