View Single Post
Old June 24, 2018, 10:09 AM   #1
McCarthy

A few suggestions

1.) I just found out that I can enable photos to be shown in posts, in my user options. I don't recall that I have ever turned this off. If this is off per default I suggest turning it on for new members, and making existing users aware of this.

One reason why I rarely read and partake on TFL is because of the lack of photos.

As the saying goes: "A picture is worth a thousand word." Especially when we can show off our passion for firearms, reloading, shooting, etc.

2.) I have still not figured out how I can quote somebody. I see quotes sometimes, but have no idea how to embed them.

3.) It would be nice if the quotes would show the name of the original poster.

4.) It would be also nice to be notified if somebody quoted one of my posts. This will increase the engagement by a lot. I've seen plenty of people replying to somebody specifically but they never came back to carry on the conversation, because they didn't know about it.

5.) Another tool that increases engagement is a "Like" button. It really makes people come back and see if their posts have been worthwhile to others, or not.

These are options you will find in basically all current forums.

If this is a technical issue, I'm willing to help out. I have a degree in CS and cranked out a lot of projects, including forums.

Page generated in 0.03035 seconds with 8 queries