View Single Post
Old July 9, 2012, 10:49 AM   #7
bitttorrrent

Thanks all.

Yes, oldreloader - 147 gr lead
Bullseye start 2.8 grs max 3.3 grs (2.9 at moment for start)

that is what we are doing but were following the o.a.l stated in the manual and it just looks wrong and does not cycle.

I'll adjust the seating die and put up to 1.1 or so now that everyone is saying to put it where it works on your gun.

It loaded fine in glock but jammed up so bad in eject that we had to really pull on the slide to get unstuck. Not fun with a live round in there! I'll test on different gun as the glock is too new (50 rnds only).

Anyway, will try next weekend and extend the oal and then try to shoot a few off to see how they are doing. I want to load +1,000 rounds on first large batch and want to make sure the bullets are going to work.

It has taken months to get all the right parts and switched over from .45. Just cause only working on it with my Dad every other weekend so not Dillon's fault.

One quick question about the Dillon, the clear case tube for 9mm is same size as .45. They sent a new one and just wondering if that is correct. It works but I thought the tube would be narrower.

Page generated in 0.02817 seconds with 8 queries