View Single Post
Old December 8, 2010, 12:31 PM   #3
Pahoo

I routinely perform trigger work on these and have to admit that I have never used Clark material. I mostly use Voltquortsen (spelling) or Power Custom. Basically you have the following parts; Trigger, Sear/Disconnector sub assembly and hammer. I'm not sure where the pop is coming from, but when you hand operate the Sear/Disconnector Sub assembly, there will be a little "click" and that's normal. There is a designated spring in this sub-assembly and can hardly be confused with any other small spring in there.
Quote:
I remember there were several psrts that could be installed incorrectly, but I didn't, so it worked.
I really don't see how as you really don't have any options. It's really hard to get it wrong. ....
The biggest confusion that I have seen, is positioning the "Toe" of the sear boot, into the safety.
Quote:
Pull came down from 6 1/2 to 3.7
Wow !! That's not saying much for Clark as you should be somewhere in the 2.5 range. Granted, you can't always predict exactly where it's going to go but never exceed 2.5. I've had one go as low as 1.8 and my buddy loves it.
Quote:
One minor "pop" is when a little spring goes in it's hole in one of the trigger pieces.
That's not right, as the spring ends are always in their designated hole. You may have the wrong spring there. The primary kits that I use, come with a trigger return spring as well as the hammer spring. The trigger return spring sits between the trigger housing and trigger and not between the sear and disconnector. Stay with it and please lets us know how you make out. ...

Be Safe !!!

Page generated in 0.04011 seconds with 8 queries