Thread: Full Auto HK's
View Single Post
Old February 27, 2006, 01:51 PM   #1
Houndog

Full Auto HK's

I suspect this is a dumb question, but I know very little about full auto and I've never seen the answer anywhere.

I own a couple of HK and HK clone guns - i.e. CA DOJ Hk94, HK94 clone built for me by IGF, PTR91 and a semi-auto MP5/10 mfg. by Cohaire that I bought from Vector.

My understanding is that the difference between HK semi and full auto is basically in the trigger packs (and full auto bolt). My question is are the HK trigger packs interchangeable? I assume the HK94 and HK clone trigger packs would be, but would the same trigger pack also work on PTR91 and my 10mm HK clone. If the answer is yes, or yes with a few modifications, could I purchase one "registered" auto trigger pack and then swap it between my four HK guns. (I'm not sure I'm even asking this question the right way, but I think you know what I mean).

I've never really investigated full auto before because it's so pricey. But if I could interchange the trigger pack between 4 guns and have the option of making any one of them full auto it might be worth plunking down the money.

Page generated in 0.03887 seconds with 8 queries