Thread: Two questions
View Single Post
Old March 16, 2005, 09:55 PM   #8
snacktrack

Quote:
Like I said, I'm no longer able to scuffle with these bg's, . . . and I ain't gonna
I dont think anyone should scuffle, especially when you have a firearm that can be grabbed from you.
Quote:
keep eye contact and acknowledge his presence. DO NOT look away or down but don't stare either.
This is the most important thing, there is a fine line between looking away and staring. Staring can provoke a fight faster than you can blink. I would say its more like watching someone out of your peripheral vision. Do not do what the idiot in the pizza shop did and look down when someone is in your face.

Its such a delicate decision, am I going to get punched or not? It seems like you can only draw if they are showing a weapon or you have already crossed into the getting your head beat in zone.

I got some OC spray because it really bothers me that you can only choose between shooting someone, or taking/giving punches if they pursue you. There are several times that I could have used OC spray, and most likely I will use it someday. Alot of unruly people here in the city.

However, I have been carrying it in my pocket of my jacket/coat cause its cold out. When its hot out, and I only have a t shirt on...not sure what I am going to do. I got a holster, but its a pain to get it out, plus it makes an extra bulky thing that hits my arm when I walk. Those 2oz FoxLab canisters are really thick, they dont fit too well in some of my jeans.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein
My band's website: daughter darling

Page generated in 0.02541 seconds with 8 queries