View Single Post
Old September 10, 2012, 03:19 PM   #1
Shotput79

Colt 1862 Pocket Police

Went to the gun shop in town and put a Uberti Colt Pocket Police on layaway. The gun is a bit smaller than I'm use to and I just wanted to get some of you guys that own them to give me some pointers as to bp loads to try and what kind of range I should exspect out of it. I've ask a few people about which rd ball I should try to use with it. Some say .375 other's tell me they will roll out of the bbl. Should I go with the .380s size balls. Has any of you guys tried to fire lead bullets out of them or should I just stick with rd ball and not wast time with bullets. once I find out what rd ball to go with I'll be molding my own. I only have one .36 cal pistol left and I'm keeping it. It is a Pietta Remington New Navy Police and it works find with the .375 rd balls. That's one reason I want to know which rd balls seem to be the right ones to use. If the .375s don't work I'll have to order another mold to cast rd balls for it and I'd like to save as much money as I can. I had to sale my Uberti Colt 61and my Colt 1851 because of bills. Now I'm just starting to have that little extra bit of cash coming in but don't know how long that will last. That's why I couldn't pay cash for the little pistol. I still have a couple of docter's to see and you guy's know how that work's now day's. Think's for any infor you guy's can help me out with.

Page generated in 0.03800 seconds with 8 queries