View Single Post
Old November 17, 2012, 12:17 PM   #44
CrustyFN

Quote:
A little sensitive aren't we? You are a rude felolow aren't you?
I don't think so. I agree with Sevens. Why would you bad mouth a company's costumer service that you have never used?

Quote:
LEE has some good equipment. Thier dies are not an example. I don't like the lock rings and I don't like the fact that you can't lock the bullet seater plug. Once I overcome those two issues I fee like I have a pretty good set of dies.
We all have our likes and dislikes. That doesn't mean that if we dislike something then it's no good for anybody else. The Lee lock rings are fine with me. I have never had a die go out of adjustment. Same with any other Lee die. They have made consistant ammo year after year without ever having to reset them. The only other dies I have used are Dillon and I didn't like them, I like Lee better. But I don't bad mouth Dillon dies.

To the OP.

I wouldn't change anything. I staterd with a Lee classic turret because of the auto indexing and loading only pistol ammo. Also my budget had a lot to do with it. Years later I bought a Dillon 550 to speed up a couple of calibers. Both presses have been great for me and I still use the classic turret as much as the Dillon 550.

Last edited by CrustyFN; November 17, 2012 at 12:22 PM.

Page generated in 0.02773 seconds with 8 queries