View Single Post
Old January 6, 2007, 03:46 PM   #3
Slideman

I have a CCW, carry a Glock32 in a fanny pack (slower and more convenient than my rarely-used AKJ Concealco IWB). That puts 10 rounds of .357 auto on me. My ever-present briefcase adds another 10 rounds in a backup mag.

I have yet to take high-round-count scenereos seriously. If my world becomes a less secure place, I will adjust according to my concern level.

For just in case, behind the seat in my (non-standard, non-extended) standard cab pickup is a canvas case holding an AK-47 and 5 loaded mags. I choose the AK because losing it is "it was just an AK", but losing another of my small collection to a thief would hurt... and it is plenty of firepower for short-range work.

Not accessable in a hurry is a 8-round Mossberg 590 with a fabric bandoleer of 50. On my ToDo list is getting it into quickly accessable secure storage for homework.

By the way, I still haven't adjusted my clothes to fit IWB carry. Cold winters and hot summers both leave me choosing the fanny pack that fits over anything I choose. Where's the good book covering these issues?

Page generated in 0.02270 seconds with 8 queries