View Single Post
Old December 18, 2004, 11:14 AM   #1
strange246

CDNN Lost a customer today.

2 Days ago I emailed CDNN because they're website showed 16rd factory EAA Witness mags 9mm, full size frame $17.99 but the site showed out of stock, so I emailed asking when they would have more as they're site has shown out of stock for about a month now, I got a reponse back saying "Sorry but we have no ETA, check the site in about 2 weeks" Well this morning they sent out an email with current "specials" on it, one of the items is the same 16rd, 9mm Witness mags but for $29.99! I found this curious so I went on their site and in the magazine section for EAA Witness mags they list the same mags in 2 places, same description, same fitment, 2 different prices, the ones for $29.99 are in stock ready for ordering, the ones for $17.99 are Out Of Stock! So I called and asked about it, and they guy tells me first that they're different mags! I said that the description is identical and it's the same mag, so he says "well...umm....well, those for $17.99 were the PREBAN hi-cap mags, these are new since the ban was lifted, now are you interested in ordering some?" I asked if I could buy them for the $17.99 and he said "No, they're different, so they're $29.99" I told him that I have 5 of the "old Preban" ones and that if I needed more I'll find someone else selling "The Old ones" and buy 'em from them....FYI EAA Never changed anything, the "Old" mags were never marked LE only or anything, they're the same thing!...

https://home.comcast.net/~72demon/

Page generated in 0.02258 seconds with 8 queries