View Single Post
Old May 24, 2019, 04:18 PM   #24
TruthTellers

Firstly, stay away from any Marlin made after the year 2000. Total junk.

There's nothing wrong with owning multiple .22's, I have 7 different .22's, shoot them often enough and planning to get the new Kel-Tec CP33 as soon as the prices come down from the price gougers from $600 to ~$400.

Gotta love all those FFL's who beg us for their business and try to build a customer base to only gouge us when a hot new gun comes out or there's another panic.

Nothing wrong with a Marlin Model 60 made back in the days when they were well made. I'd love one, but if I'm gonna have a tube fed .22 rifle, it's going to be a Henry.

If you live in a state where supressors are legal to own and intend to buy one in the future, look at a bolt action with a threaded barrle. If not, I'd look at either a Henry or a detachable mag semi auto, either the 10/22 or a .22 LR chambered AR-15.

A year ago I would have said 10/22 hands down, but I've had issues with the 25 round magazines. The AR 25 rd mags, while way oversize, I don't hear of issues with them.

Cool thing about either a 10/22 or an AR .22 is you can get the pistol models and put a brace on it and have a shoulderable pistol without any paperwork or $200 tax.

Page generated in 0.01970 seconds with 8 queries