View Single Post
Old February 4, 2013, 06:01 PM   #15
BigJimP

As soon as all the hoarders...just relax ( or run out of money ) on mags and ammo, especially ammo, the prices will all come down !

I have all the mags, and ammo, I want - let alone need, for a long time...but this price gouging, is just pure profiteering....and I understand its free commerce and all that ....but a lot of panic buyers are just buying whatever they can get their hands on ....so they can resell it and make a big time profit....(and it irritates me - because as part of the gun hobby - we're eating our own !! ).

I hope the profiteers - get stuck with tons of inventory ...they can't unload at 50% of what they paid for it ! ( that's free commerce too )...especially in terms of things like 9mm ammo ( that have nothing to do with any kind of high capacity mag laws that may, or may not, come to pass )....

Mags are a little different - if they are outlawed - but I have a bunch of mags for 1911's, Sig Sauers, etc....that have well over 10,000 rds thru them with no issues....it isn't like they wear out in a year or two ..../ and while I shoot about 25,000 rds a year thru a variety of guns....I'm not going to quit going to the range anytime soon ( went on Sunday am - with 4 boxes of 9mm, 6 boxes of .357 mag / and a few boxes of .22 ) and had a great time !

Page generated in 0.03096 seconds with 8 queries