View Single Post
Old December 10, 2008, 06:29 PM   #28
SV_shooter

their both fun. one has more rules and one has less equipment choices. We stress that we dont fumble a reload, or that our dont guns puke, or missing the timing on a clamshell. it is far different when shots are fired at you the adrenal glands take over your body, the shots sound like whispers, and you have tunnel vision, as you take REAL hard cover. I wouldn't consider either SPORT any means of tactical or SD Training in real world scenarios. as their is no buzzer in real life, and there is no RO to ride me. I dont conceal under a vest. I think their hokey. Enjoy whichever you like, but the biggest arguments and figts over scoring and equipment was always a bunch of whinin IDPA'ers. Mall Ninjas of the Shooting Sports! I just want to shoot big stages pedal to the metal and not argue Tactics all day until I'm blue in the face or sick from hearing other know it alls yell at eachother. It wont stop me from shooting that weekend if theres no USPSA or Steel match, I just gotta shoot ESP and hope to god I dont get on a whiny squad!

Page generated in 0.02328 seconds with 8 queries