View Single Post
Old June 26, 2000, 08:22 AM   #3
James E
Junior member
Join Date: April 20, 2000
Posts: 371

Check out the new Hornady "Cam Lock Bullet Puller" its a die with a lever device on the top, has collet insert that seats a caliber type inside die. Lever gently closes collet bullet is easily extracted no fuss or muss.
I own the RCBS you are talking about and the Hornady is much superior.

James E is offline  
Page generated in 0.03888 seconds with 8 queries