View Single Post
Old April 19, 2018, 03:40 PM   #64
riffraff

Went with the mid length quantum mlok with the solid rail, in a 16 in barrel, 12 inch gaurd, standard charger, nitride bcg..

Thinking like this: Aero lineup weight wise, regular quantum couple ounces heavier then the gen2 version with the solid rail, which is a couple ounces heavier than atlas...

So actually that solid rail costs 50 bucks but looses weight over the non rail version..

The slim atlas i like but has no slots or rail top/center, so no way to put anything there if i ever want to plus just strikes me as a hotter handle versus the gen2 which has equal holes all around plus has them on top (atlas no holes on top) plus is larger and further off barrel.
You pay about 2 ounces for it..

And given my shooting position never is gonna be hand way out toward the muzzle i cant find a good justification for putting more material down there so went 12 inch verses 15.

Went nitride on the bcg, both from research - should slide a bit easier, and thats all they got in stock anyway and just for consistency nice to have all same brand.

Page generated in 0.03000 seconds with 8 queries