View Single Post
Old December 15, 2002, 02:54 PM   #21
Pat Rogers
Member in memoriam

Aimpoint

The ML2 with the 4MOA dot is what you want. The 2 MOA is too small for realistic use. There is no reason for the 2X.

As for Mounts- we use the KAC rings. The ARM's mounts are also fine, and there have been some rumblings about GG&G being non concentric. Sorry- i am traveling and have no #'s for you now.
My comment about doing it for a living needs to be explained.
If all you do is unpack the gun from the trunk and walk to the firing line, your needs may be different from someone else.
I refuse to buy low rent stuff regardless of what i use it for. I have seen waaay too much crap come through various classes because someone in a gunstore/magazine/ or Uncle Bob claimed it was the heat.

Just FYI. My Brother was a Firefighter in FDNY Special Operations Command. During the attack by muslims on the WTC, his Company- Squad Company 1- lost 12 men, out of the 94 from SOC and the 341 FF's killed by those seeking to impose their twisted sense of religion on us.
He survived, but is medically retired. I have a soft spot for FF's, and consider them to be at the top of the heap when it comes to functioning under the worst conditions around.

Pat sends
www.eagtactical.com

Page generated in 0.03433 seconds with 8 queries