View Single Post
Old August 26, 2013, 07:57 AM   #4
.50cal packer

Tahunua and Tidewater,
First, I want to thank you for your responses, and kudos for deciphering the hieroglyphic post I wrote. After your responses, I reread my original post. I myself, didn't understand what the heck I wrote. I did know, that 922r was for possession and not about firing the weapon. I also knew that there was two different Chinese SKS's available. However, I didn't know which was military grade- Sino-Soviet or just for export- Norinco. Thank you greatly for that clarification. Since what I was looking at, was Sino-Soviet, it is C&R applicaple. I also never intended to change the stock. I used the word unless, but that was never an option. I want it as original as possible. So Tidewater, thank you for the page. It did go over the in's and out's of what is acceptable, when it comes to the SKS. It also helped in stating, that if I did need to replace a piston or another part that was worn out, I could still do so and be fine. It also just explained how the C&R aspect works for them. Just like the rest of them, no permanent modifications and your still good. Thanks for all the help and clarification of this, as it was and still is greatly appreciated.
IT SEEMS TO ME, LIKE ALL THESE NEW GUYS THINK...

Page generated in 0.04050 seconds with 8 queries