View Single Post
Old July 25, 2013, 06:43 AM   #16
CajunBass

Quote:
If I had seen that time-stamp, I would not have responded. Who the heck would have read all those posts that far back?
Somebody like "LisaOwens...1 post) who probably recently bought a Taurus Model 83 and was searching for some information about it. Maybe it's her only gun. When she (I assume "Lisa" is female) found this thread, she felt moved to reply to it, either not realizing how old it was or just not knowing the posters from a dozen years ago might not even be around anymore.

However I always feel like there is still someone out there who's interested in the very same question. Somewhere there is someone who wants to know about a Taurus 83. Shoot, WE read it didn't we? The information, except the prices is still valid and interesting.

I've never owned a "new" Taurus. I've owned several of them from the late 70's thru the 80's; I've got a Model 96, 22 now. I've always found them to be good, solid, reliable guns.
John 3:16 (NKJV)

Page generated in 0.03715 seconds with 8 queries