View Single Post
Old December 3, 2011, 05:12 PM   #18
parker

I recently compared Nikon's New Prostaff verse the older style. Turrets now no need for screwdriver and quick focus lens on front which seemed to work best fully extended. I like the changes. In the store it was kind of hard but I compared it to other scopes Bushnell (I believe it was Trophy) and a Leupold around the same price range. I could not see much difference other then the Leupold seemed the worst out of the three. The counter guy also agreed. Wow that surprised me. Not much between the Nikon Prostaff and the Bushnell. I also check the 4x12 Nikon and again just slightly more magnification on the higher setting but to me not enough to justify going larger for where I shoot. Plus the scope is around two to three inches longer. bottom line is I think the 3x9 40 might be the one I pick.
bman940 Now with No coupons and awaiting the Buzz plus I have time I will finish off my season on what I have then will do the upgrade to be ready for next season. Hopefully bman940 will fiqure out why I should do the Nikon move get some coupons or maybe get a deal worked out at the show for a new Nikon Prostaff 3x9 40 Bdc matte finish scope for me then I can make the move quicker

Page generated in 0.03246 seconds with 8 queries