View Single Post
Old June 2, 2010, 07:50 AM   #50
Skans

To answer the OP - the standard Glock 17 barrels will handle the full-auto fire just fine. There is no difference between a Glock 18 barrel and a Glock 17 barrel. You might consider putting a forward grip and a buttstock on it to make it more controlable, though.

I have no idea where you can get the parts to make the conversion. In the past, I've seen 80% kits and plans on how to make the add-on switch.

Since any device manufactured to convert a Glock 17 to full auto has to have been manufactured after 1986, it is impossible for anyone in the US who doesn't have a license to manufacture machineguns or to have dealer samples to own or use one of these devices. This is why folks here shy away from this discussion, if they think you might be here inside the US. If you were in the US, then your question is preceived as soliciting help and information from others to do something illegal. There are folks who jump on these boards from time to time trying to find out how to make illegal machineguns.

Also, and this is just my opinion, a Glock is a much more useful tool in semi-auto than in full-auto. There are other full-auto formats that are much better than Glock. Example - Mini UZI.

Last edited by Skans; June 2, 2010 at 08:02 AM.

Page generated in 0.03781 seconds with 8 queries