View Single Post
Old May 4, 2012, 02:12 PM   #7
IA7.3

I own a mark III 22/45 target. My biggest complaint about the gun was the magazine safety, which i took out the day i bought it.

The gun is cheaper than the browning and, (100% opinion) feels more comfortable and intuitive. The safety and slide release are just naturally where they should be.

A lot of people complain about the takedown of the mark III, i find no problems with it. No tools required which is a major plus for me.

The gun is one of the most accurate handguns i own. its been a tack driver since the second i bought it. its not picky about ammo, it feeds anything from the WIN 555 to CCI minimags (obviously).

Another plus for me, and this varies by your intended purpose, is that its much easier to get upgraded uppers, trigger assemblies, sights, they seem to have a very sound following in regards to aftermarket parts and support.

But, when the noise stops, its all about what you feel most comfortable with, you won't ever go wrong with either pistol and both will provide years of enjoyment and accuracy.

Page generated in 0.02935 seconds with 8 queries