View Single Post
Old June 17, 2013, 07:24 PM   #1
Necco777

In need of advice on reloading equipment

Hello, I am new to this forum and I'm in need of advice on selling my deceased husband's reloading equipment. He had a RCBS rock chucker reloading press and supplies with 3 RCBS 3 die carb set. I'm guessing that it was made around 1975. More impressive is some of the shell casings that he had. I can give a complete list, but will mention some Western Super X Silvertip 30-06 Springfield 150 expanding bullets. There are also some Winchester 357 mag. Remington High Velocity 20 center fire cart. 30-06 Springfield 180gr. Also Remington target master Xleanbore-S&W 38 special. These are all brass & nickel casing and are not loaded, but this in not a complete list. He also has a lot of bullets ( not loaded ) Hornady pistol bullets 41 cal.410 hollow point 210 gr. Sierra,Speer Winchester, Browning, a lot of bullets. In doing a little research, I am finding that bullets and casings are out of stock. Some are 8 weeks or more on back order. Should I try to sell the bullets and casings at (new) prices? These are new, and have never been used. I do need as much for this equipment as possible, as I am disabled and live on disability SS. My research also tells me that the gun powder he has is probably too old to sell. He has quite a collection of powder, but I cannot tell if any of it is unopened or not. Some of the metal containers feel full, but I do not know. I would appreciate any advice or help that any of the members might give to me. I can provide a complete list of each item, as I have it written down already. My brother is interested in buying the collection, but he may be unwilling to give me what it is really worth.
Thank you very much,
Sincerely,
Necco777

Page generated in 0.03419 seconds with 8 queries