View Single Post
Old April 30, 2006, 08:05 AM   #6
tegemu

Gateway Rifle and Pistol Club is an excellent outdoor range. Covered firing line and facilities for most rifles and pistols and a shop. I am a member and shoot about once a week. I would be glad to get together with you if you would like. If you want to go, directions are:

1. From 295, exit at "103rd St" and go West towards Cecil Field.
2. When you start to go down a hill towards a bridge over a creek, just before the bottom of the hill, before the bridge, turn right on "Lambing Rd."
3. Go to "Noroad" ( the road is named No Road), turn left.
4 Continue to "Zambito" which goes to the right. Just after the intersection there is a sign on "Noroad" that sez "Dead End". There is also a small sign on a tree that says "Gateway Rifle and Pistol Club".
5 Turn right on "Zambito," continue around the sharp curve to the left and the club is a short way on the right. Once you are on "Zambito" it is almost impossible to miss.

They permit Day Shooters, I don't know the daily charge but it is reasonable. Safety is paramount there and a new first time shooter will have to watch a short video and answer a simple test, as you watch. All the answers are on the video.

Good Shooting and I hope Isee you there.

Page generated in 0.02475 seconds with 8 queries