View Single Post
Old October 2, 2013, 04:30 AM   #1
johnelmore

When a biker gang attacks with knives and clubs...

I saw this article pop up where an NYC motorist was viciously attacked by a biker gang with knives and clubs. Apparently one of the bikers had purposely stopped short in front of the vehicle causing a collision then the bikers went on a violent rampage after the driver dragging him out of the car slashing him with knives and beating him right in front of his family. Fortunately, the police were able to arrest at least a few of the bikers.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...ge-rover-chase

I watched the full video and I thought there were a lot of mistakes made. The bikers or the motorist should have called the police immediately and stayed on the phone with them until their arrival.

One thing which rings out true in most of these situations, if not all, is the police are not called immediately...the police are not given the opportunity to sort this out and the situation is handled in their own way. For some reason there is this taboo against calling the police. I say this sincerely that the police are your friends although it may not seem that way at times especially in the media where the police are depicted always in a negative way. When there is any hint of a violent confrontation, even if a crime hasnt happened yet, call the police. Whatever happens when the police are called will be better then a violent confrontation like this where someone loses their legs and others get needlessly arrested. Never try to handle things in your own personal way because this is the end result.

Page generated in 0.03528 seconds with 8 queries