View Single Post
Old January 14, 2012, 01:13 PM   #4
Don V.

Varoadking and pogo2, thanks for the replies.

Sorry but I wrote about the clips being sealed in plastic by just assuming they were. They aren't. The plastic bag is more of "baggie" like sleeve with a piece of tape sealing it.

Keeping the gun isn't my choice. With my fathers death, the gun now belongs to my mother. The future of the gun is her choice and there are some family friends interested in the gun. If I asked for it, I would probably get it, but I think the money would mean more to my mother right now. Besides, guns were never a father\son thing anyway. As I said, the gun was never out of the safe. I use to enjoy bird hunting and have an old Remington Express, but I lost my leg in Beruit in the early 80's, and haven't hunted since.

FWIW, my father was not the original owner. He bought it from a nuclear engineer who originally bought the gun in the sate of New York. My father bought the gun from him when he accepted a job overseas and could not take the gun with him. Again, the gun went straight into the important papers safe and never left. There isn't even a single 9mm round in the house to use with the gun.

Varoadking, thank you for the info on Gunbroker, but they don't have a manual listed. Your suggestion made me think of ebay also, but none there either although someone there does have an exploded parts list view of the gun for sale.

I do have another question. I saw a post about a gun that came with a test firing shell. Should there have been a similar shell with this gun also? Just wondering if anyone had this information or not.

Here's a picture of the gun:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DCP_0008.jpg (251.0 KB, 84 views)

Page generated in 0.03421 seconds with 9 queries