View Single Post
Old May 3, 2013, 11:56 PM   #22
Metal god

I took it out again the other day . With adding the weight by filling in the stock . I can barely feel the recoil . Yes it's there but really just a medium push rather then a kick per-say . I like it alot and was shooting sub 1/2 moa out to 300 yards again . I did have what I now think is a scope problem . I was a complete MOA off on my adjustments from one day to the next .The rifle was still zeroed at 100yds and POI was dead on . When I adjusted my scope to what should be my 300yd zero It was 1 MOA off in elevation . I have not had a chance to do a turret tracking test . I have no way of locking the rifle down to make sure it does not move so I can test the turrets . The scope is a low end Vortex so I'm not all that surprised . Sometimes you really get what you pay for . this just makes me want to get the better scope sooner . I really wanted the Vortex Viper PST but the funds are just not there for that but I might settle for the SWFA SS 10x42 for now http://swfa.com/SWFA-SS-10x42-Tactic...cope-P500.aspx

If I'm going to work on long range shooting I will need a scope that the turrets track correctly .

Last edited by Metal god; May 4, 2013 at 12:06 AM.

Page generated in 0.02594 seconds with 8 queries