View Single Post
Old September 5, 2012, 07:01 AM   #11
Qtiphky

Sell nothing! Ever!

When I started down this road of handgunning I was completely an auto guy. My wife bought me a 1911 Colt Delta Elite in 10mm. Don't really need much more than that, right? Well, as time went by, I found that my interests changed and so did my weapons. I currently have 7 autos and 3 revolvers, a couple of the autos are same caliber and two of the revolvers are. Couldn't be happier and whenever we go to camp, the wife and kids and their friends love shooting all of them.

I like having guns in many different calibers as they each serve different roles. None of them are safe queens and they all get shot when we go. I have two that I typically carry concealed every day (not at the same time). They are all also ready to go into the bag should it be necessary to leave in a hurry for whatever reason. By bringing all of them, I am confident that I will be able to find ammo along the way for most of them. By no means am I a dooms dayer, but I also believe in being prepared and self reliant. By having both autos and wheelguns I feel confident that I could take care of my family and would have no problems scrounging what is necessary to do that.

Page generated in 0.03557 seconds with 8 queries