View Single Post
Old August 29, 2011, 11:11 PM   #427
Billy Shears

Alright guys,

Got a question for you who have been following this thread. I decided not to start a new thread or poll because those who pay attention to the .327 have mostly congregated here for a very long time.

So, my question to you all is this: What do you think the odds are of Ruger trying to take back some of the business headed to Bowen Classic Arms for conversion work by introducing a Single Six chambered from the factory for the .327?

I wrote to Ruger's CS folks over a week ago to ask this question (before I make the significant investment of having Bowen convert one of the old .32 H&R Magnum Single Sixes for me.) If possible I'd like to save the money and get what I need direct from the factory, but despite their promise to send me an answer within tree business days all they've given me so far is silence.

Now I'm not naive enough to think that Ruger would spill the beans to me about an upcoming release, so I bring the same question to you.

Do you think there is either the market or the will for a factory .327 Single Six? For my part I can't think of anything I'd rather see them make. It would make a near perfect camp gun and I hope they do it, and soon, but I wonder if they ever will.

Opinions?

Page generated in 0.03444 seconds with 8 queries