View Single Post
Old January 5, 2007, 12:19 PM   #21
jsflagstad

Update from F&M Reloading Supply

Well, I finally got an answer in the phone calling the F&M Reloading 800 number this morning 11 days after I placed the order. I promptly inquired about my order and the rep put me on hold and went to check the status of my order. The rep returned to the line after a quick minute and told me that he had good news, and that was that my order was just processed and will ship out today! Great! I said now I want to cancel it! He asked why and I told him that 11 days for order processing was just a bit on the rediculous side. He told me that the holidays slowed them down and that some items I ordered were on back order, but offered no recourse or offered no admittance that yes they screwed up by not keeping me informed as to my order status, especially when I received an email the day after I placed my order telling me that it will ship in as soon as 1 day. To make a long story short, I got my one an only order that I will ever place with them cancelled and went on with my day.

I hate to leave negative feed back for anyone trying to make a buck, but at the same time I expect them to step up to the plate and give me the common respect to offer me the best possible service they can when I am handing over my hard earned money to them. Who knows, maybe they have came through for some of you in trouble free orders and maybe i'm just the exception, and if that's the case, hey that's cool I then recommend that you keep supporting them. I merely started this thread to see if anyone had any history with F&M Reloading Supply because it had been so long since I placed my order and it was not showing up and my concern was rising. I mean no harm to F&M, but I have to say that they struck out with me...

JSF

Page generated in 0.05451 seconds with 8 queries