View Single Post
Old May 10, 2005, 10:15 AM   #25
Johnny Guest
Moderator in Memoriam

Hey - - Why NOT?

Sturm, you wrote:
Quote:
I just felt that this would be a worthwile venture. I don't know Paco Kelly, if I did, I would ask for his input.
Mr. Kelly's home board is - -
www.leverguns.com
His e-mail is [email protected]

I don't know him, either, but I understand he's pretty accessible. We know he likes the .41 mag and isn't afraid to do a bit of experimentation. Why not send him an e-mail with your ideas on this particular topic, and perhaps include a link to this thread? If he was taken by the idea, we all would get the benefit of his experience and input, and he might find grist for another article. Also - - He probably has some influence with the manufacturers . . . .

Hey, you already have some time invested in this idea. Why not take it a little farther? I know I'd follow developments with interest. Just a thought - - -

And another thought - -
Have you ever used the CH cannelure forming tool? I never had one, but it looks as if it might work on the .405 bullet.

My good ol' two volume set of the Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading was published shortly before they introduced their bullets and ammo for the .405 Win. Too bad. Their web site sure doesn't have much info on the .405 bullets, does it?

Best,
Johnny

Page generated in 0.03495 seconds with 8 queries