Old January 13, 2010, 10:50 AM   #73
Tennessee Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by smince
Try a course like this:
The links don't seem to go anywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smince
And let me know how that pocket carried 5-shooter works out...
I am sure a "pocket shooter" won't do well in Kandahar either but I don't live there. You still refuse to answer the question as to what your criteria is.

You just say, I carry a big gun with lots of ammo so I am prepared. Prepared for what? Ninja assault teams? Los Zetas? MS-13? FoF training is fun and I have done some but the scenarios presented there had no relevance to the life I lead. Same with the shoot houses and clearing buildings. Lots of fun but not likely I will participate in those either.

What Michael Bane discusses and you won't for some reason is what are you likely to face in civilian self defense situation. You see it is I think important to consider those parameters otherwise the possibilities are so numerous that one would never leave the house without three pistols and a tricked out AR-15 (which I would do as I said before if I lived in Somalia).

Page generated in 0.03637 seconds with 8 queries