Thread: M&P Trigger job
View Single Post
Old November 26, 2012, 08:16 AM   #1
Dr_Rich

M&P Trigger job

I'm not sure if this is the right spot for this. but here it goes.

A little backstory on me.

I've always been into taking things apart and putting them back together. I would say I have a 99.9% success rate on all things. 100% on firearms. I have dissemblance almost every firearm I own, more than once. Including a Sig Sauer Mosquito! I'm a computer tech by trade and I'm used to pulling laptops apart. So the small and intricate parts of a firearm are nothing new.

Now, on with my question

Someone asked me if I'd swap out a ghost trigger on his M&P9. I happen to have one at home. This weekend I did take out the trigger assembly and found the sear and all that jazz. So I have a good idea of what a 'trigger job' has in store but whats the going rate for such a job? I know I wouldn't be able to charge was a 20+ year exp gunsmith would, but I'm not going to do this for free either.

Hell, I may be barking up the wrong tree all together. Either way, let me know what your experiences have been.

Thanks guys.

Page generated in 0.04892 seconds with 8 queries