View Single Post
Old September 27, 2012, 10:57 AM   #2
StainlessSteel215

Hey Def,
glad to see a new post about this gun. I also was looking at it for a few months and reading reviews before finally "pulling the trigger" and buying one. Brand new it was $499 and ugly as sin. It really cleans up well once you add a few extras such as a compact forend, 30rd Pmag, muzzle break and an optical scope.

I actually posted a video a few days ago on YouTube featuring the gun...check it out below in my link.

All in all, its a fun and relatively cheap target pistol, yes its considered a pistol. For a real life practical use, it could come in handy for a high capacity defense gun (if using hollow points) and/or small game firearm. Shoots .223 and 5.56 interchangeably.....and obviously .223 is much cheaper so I always prefer that.

Cons to this gun are its mostly glass-filled polymer and has a "cheap" exterior look....its LOUD AS HELL....and has feeding issues until broken in with a few hundred rounds. Run it wet.

Pros to this gun is its very light, relatively inexpensive to shoot & upgrade, enjoyable to shoot, VERY accurate, and affordable brand new. The gas piston system works nicely and keeps the receiver relatively clean....and the bolt carrier seems well built.

Check out my vid...I'll do a more in depth one and set up a range shoot video

Last edited by StainlessSteel215; September 27, 2012 at 11:02 AM.

Page generated in 0.03341 seconds with 8 queries