Thread: Shooting Ranges
View Single Post
Old July 10, 2001, 07:57 PM   #2
Navy joe

Hey Dodge, There are several, first is Bob's Guns in downtown Norfolk on Granby street. For those of you that know about that end of Granby, what a place for a gun store! It's a wonderful store, three stories, one for guns, one for ammo, and then a range! You need to check this place out however, I say pass on the range, I shot there once, 6 lanes, looked like 30-35 foot max.
For shooting I highly recommend Lynnhaven shooting range in Va bch. On 264 out of downtown Nalfook it will only take you 20 minutes, take the lynnhaven pkwy south exit, 2 miles down on the left behind TGI Friday's. Mall on your right. Phone # 427-2627, address 2664 Lishelle place. (Can you tell I'm reading my membership card??)
About the range, it is 25 meter, all caliber and they rent AR's too, 3 bays, 18 lane, good staff, ok selection of rentals, reasonable ammo prices. Range fee is 6, rentals I think 6, 10 fee for rifle, expect to pay about 10 per box for Winchester .45acp, current 9mm crap is magtech somewhere in the 6-7 neighborhood. Nice retail selection, owner has on display a 1911 collection that will make you cry. Happy shooting, I may see you there. You be the one sighting down the right side of the slide no?

Gee, didn't see you were new at first, welcome to TFL!

Page generated in 0.03430 seconds with 8 queries