View Single Post
Old February 22, 2014, 03:02 PM   #1669
BandOfBrothers2717

afternoon Gents,

Im a 32 year old, newly married, no kids yet "but very soon we're hoping," Medical assistant, retired Chef of 20yrs, outdoor/thrill seeking, hunter,fisherman, and close knit family guy. Oh yeah! did i mention brand new to the forum world and handguns? I thought I would join such a forum so as to be able to share my love of the outdoors and guns with others that live life with the same passion and love of these things as I do, as well as be able to ask questions and respectfully/un-biasedly listen to your opinions, answers, and be blessed with the abundance of wisdom set before me through each one of you.

Anywho, just a longer than intended, and yet still mysterious(lol!) introduction of myself. looking forward to hopefully getting to know you guys and gals more, and sharing our life experiences with firearms and the beautiful great outdoors.

P.S. forgot to add where i am from. I currently reside in the far northwest state and city of Bellingham WA "about an hour north of seattle, depending on who's driving." LOL!

Sincerely,

BandOfBrothers27:17

Page generated in 0.02340 seconds with 8 queries