Thread: AR-Insanity
View Single Post
Old December 21, 2012, 06:36 PM   #3
m&p45acp10+1

I just got home from the gun store. I had to park down the street the parking lot was full, and there was a line of cars parked down the street. The shelves were bare of nearly every AR platform with the exception of one that is chambered in .410 shot shell, and one pink one. They sold 20 AR platform rifles, including 8 AR 10 rifles in 6 hours. Hi Cap mags were gone as well. People were at the hand gun counter buying anything that holds over 10 rounds. It was insane. I bought a can of powder I am out of. I handed the manager the money over the counter. He did not even have the chance to ring it up. I would have had a few cents in change coming I told him not to worry about it. It was insane. I know with it being the last Friday before Christmas that they would be busy. Though it was not even that way before, and after the 2008 ObamaNation election when people were panic buying like crazy.

Page generated in 0.02791 seconds with 8 queries