View Single Post
Old October 10, 2010, 06:54 PM   #101
Mr Dish

It seems to me that the 1st amendment actually protects us from the Govenment, not from each other. The same seems to be true of the 2nd, it was designed to protect us from the Govenrment getting out of control and attempting to control its Citizens. i belive it was created to give us (the Citizens) the opportunity to start over if need be.
***Both Amendments seem to be subject to Government regulation for some strange reason.

Another thought that has occured to me after leafing through this lengthy thread, is that the Law Enforcers are not really able to protect the Citizens. Isn't that the main and possibly only reason many of us have begun arming ourselves?

Another is that the majority of the 'Home Turf" Terrist Attacks are from our fellow Citizens, working on a smaller, basically unorganized project of their own choosing. Massive firepower wouldn't really be needed to stop them.

Just a personal thought process...I am not sure if our newly formed Terrorist Protection/Preventative Strategies are working or if the "outside (foriegn)Attackers" don't usually actually attack that often in the first place.

Finally....the last thing any of us needs is for a Government appointed Doctor to use his/her own personal oppinions to disqualify the population from being legally armed for self preservation.

.....just my humble thoughts folks...

Page generated in 0.02993 seconds with 8 queries