View Single Post
Old December 11, 2006, 05:17 PM   #1
Prophet

Home Defense Question?

Hello, Thanks for stopping in for the quick question.
I was just wondering does anyone have any experience with dogs, I'm looking for a good gaurd dog as for my house seems to be the target for unwanted intruders they haven't got in yet but 2 weeks ago my german shepard puppy came up missing, 1 week ago I go out back and my storage shed is standing wide open, last night I go out back and one of my screens have been ripped off the guest bedroom window. So something is going wrong please could you tell me what the best home defense dog would be someone that if needed too could rip the legs off a perp. My wife is getting really scared at night and I'm getting really close to camping out back and popping a hot one in who's ever ass it is, but I don't want it to come to that because i'm a law bidding citizen and want a big dog to bark at the first hint of noise to discourage them from ever coming in. I know your probably saying well you had a dog and you let it get stolen. All I can say is that I loved my dog but I had to leave him outside in the day time because he was like a bull in a china store very roudy dog. So the new dog will have to be a mello dog but when the time comes ready to fight. Any ideas?

wow that was a really quick question wasn't it
Also mods i'm sorry I know this is a gun forum but you guys have some the best advice i've heard so if its not appropreite please delete the post

Page generated in 0.03921 seconds with 8 queries