View Single Post
Old May 18, 2004, 06:38 PM   #1
USP45usp

What does SWAT offer the average "Joe"

Now, first let me say, that I haven't touched an issue in YEARs. The reason being is that when I got my first copy years back, I just felt so angry at how they showed guns and weapons, that I as an average "joe", could never own, touch, look at, without being busted.

And some of the articles were so elite driven that if you really read the story, everyone that wasn't LEO and a member of SWAT was, well, a peon.

I don't think that SWAT was under Rich's control at that time, I believe it was when I was still in the military and I got out in '98.

So here I am, bad-mouthing a magazine that I just confessed to not reading for many many years now because of the taste that I got when I had.

So, to give SWAT a chance, and to be able to badmouth (in private, not in the forums) the mag to my friends, or to see that it's changed it's format that is not for the machine gun toting elite but also benefits the average "Joe".

And please, no bashing or flames, I just want to know and give everyone a chance to change my outlook, for better or worse.

Thank you.

USP45usp
USP45usp is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03710 seconds with 8 queries