View Single Post
Old May 24, 2011, 01:48 PM   #33
RimfireChris

I've been a fan since I was the age I wish I was now. I own both what was once their most expensive knife-the Black Sable-and their cheapest-the Kudu-along with several in between, right now a Finn bear and a 4" Ti-Lite. I used to have a full serrated Lg Voyager Tanto that I used daily for seven years when I worked at a newspaper, cutting cardboard and heavy duty plastic banding straps on bundles of inserts. I had to sharpen it maybe twice a year. I'm sold on their products and will be forever. I have some other knives, that I bought just because I liked the design, but for serious work or play I won't have any other. The "experts" who think they know better can stuff it, or else let me hang 250 lbs of weight from their folding knife of choice, and we'll see what happens. I think it's telling that in all the years they've been making their videos, to my knowledge NO OTHER knife company has made one of their own.
What I don't get about the hate is I've never heard Lynn Thompson, at least in any of the vids, trash talk about any other knife company specifically, so how come some people have gotten so butt-hurt about it?

Page generated in 0.02783 seconds with 8 queries