View Single Post
Old September 3, 2009, 03:47 AM   #14
Gunsby_Blazen

Marlins are out but they sell so fast that it seems like there are none...
last month there was a 357 i was going to get. i looked at it the first day it came in and my local gun shop owner was putting it on the shelf. i was running late for other things i had to get done that day so i decided to come by early the next day to check it out and the sucker was gone in less than a day. Marlins sell like hotcakes, all of their guns. that is what i see anyway... now pumas and other leverguns dont sell quite so quick at the shop. come to think about it, i have only seen 2 Winchesters in the past couple years in the gun shop also.....
quality guns sell, thats what i got to say, and thats a good thing. as for the 1895sbl, one of the distributors at my club has a few for sale every now and then but they are selling fast. some in stock one day and then none the next; i think that speaks for what is going on. i am still looking for those stainless 1894c that are supposed to be out... they are sold out too from the distributor when i ask about inventory...

Page generated in 0.03383 seconds with 8 queries