View Single Post
Old April 26, 2009, 07:37 PM   #7
ar15chase

I would be more worried about my "drunken bullet" going of course of the intended target. I have been drunk many times. But I have always had a fear of being passed out and not waking up, when the intruder comes in. Which would render me useless. Or waking up still drunk and not hitting the BG. Always something to think about. Even though you dont feel drunk, your motor skills will still deteriorate, wether you know it or not. I DON"T think alcohol and firearms mix, dont get me wrong, but if I had been drinking all night and a man broke into my home, the last thing I would worry about was getting in trouble for defending myself and family. I have seen this quoted many times on this forum. " It's better to be judged by 12, than carried by 6"
A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares about more than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Last edited by ar15chase; April 26, 2009 at 07:43 PM.

Page generated in 0.04470 seconds with 8 queries