View Single Post
Old January 7, 2011, 02:48 PM   #29
BarryLee

A few years ago in college I worked part-time in a Men’s store. I was surprised how many men had no idea what size clothing they should be wearing. What was even more surprising were the number of customers that would buy clothing that was poorly sized even when presented with the correct sizes.

I guess my point is if you wear properly fitted and tailored clothing then how much you weigh should not really impact how you carry. Try to get pants that fit you at your waist not six inches below. Also, remember an IWB holster will need a little extra space, so add another inch or two and do not forget to find a belt that fits properly. A nice fitting sport coat or casual blazer may also help with concealment and a linen version can be surprisingly cool in the summer.

Anyway, enough with fashion tips lets go eat some BBQ pork sandwiches…
A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it ... gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
- Milton Friedman

Page generated in 0.03221 seconds with 8 queries