View Single Post
Old October 10, 2012, 02:02 PM   #73
45_auto

Quote:
The call would be "man waiving a gun around children."
Ok, make up your mind what you're going to call in about. If you're not going to truthfully report that "my neighbor let my kid touch a gun in the neighbor's back yard" then you might as well make it interesting and claim he was also naked at the time (either your kid or the neighbor, whichever floats your boat). Then your neighbor can claim that the kid was trespassing and trying to steal the gun.

In that case there will be a half-assed investigation consisting of questioning everyone involved and trying to sort out all the lies and he-said she-saids. Between you claiming the neighbor was waving his gun around and the neighbor claiming that your kid either was trying to steal the gun or the kid ran to his house for protection because you were beating the kid, I'll probably end up issuing you both citations.

Quote:
The call might be "dead man formerly with gun around children," depending on the circumstances.
Depending on the circumstances, it could also well be "dead parent was threatening neighbor".

Your choice.

Page generated in 0.03355 seconds with 8 queries