View Single Post
Old June 5, 2013, 07:20 AM   #1
.50cal packer

Need help finding MN T53 stock. Please Help!

I've been really sick for over a week. Stayed in bed for almost all of it. During this time, I received my T53. It was put in my shop, and had sat there for about 5 days, until I was even able to open the box. I.E. Yesterday. It looked as it should, covered in inches of Cosmo, and 75% bluing, and a stock that looked like it had been drug behind a truck through the mountains of Colorado. As I start to take the rings off the hand guard, The Stock breaks in two pieces right at the back of the rear retention spring. Well, I'm obviously upset about this! I missed my three day inspection, and I think the Cosmo was the only thing holding this together. To make this long story short, I'm looking for a replacement Chinese stock. I'd like to keep it original as in country-wise. I know the M44 stock will work. But I didn't buy a m44. So does anyone know where I could buy a replacement T53 stock or am I S.O.L. and have to get the M44 stock? Any help and suggestions are very welcome. Thanks in advance.
IT SEEMS TO ME, LIKE ALL THESE NEW GUYS THINK...

Page generated in 0.03630 seconds with 8 queries